We are building a brand that draws inspiration from indigenous folk culture into a modern context. We model right business practices by:
- Employing local artisans and community members
- Focusing on women’s rights and ethical pay
- Keeping oral traditions bound to artisans alive via our website video content and happenstance; every story told and heard creates an interaction of value
- Maintaining traditional techniques of textile making and apothecary in our production processes
- Committing to fully natural ingredients/organic
- Organizing apprenticeships to disseminate skills and knowledge
- Funding scholarships to support Apprenticeships
- Setting up workshops to encourage heritage-based cultural conservation
- Advocating the value of traditions through business partnerships throughout Eastern Europe and beyond
- Partnering with organizations that allow for a brighter future for our planet.
- www.helpugandakids.org : We sponsor 5 at risk youth
- www.trees.org : Every order plants trees
- www.onetreeplanted.org : Every order plants trees
- https://www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org : Rescue and rehabilitation of orphaned elephants, rhinos and other at risk animals. Your purchases make continued adoptions happen.